Digital eBootCamp: A hands-on, tactical deep-dive into the latest digital marketing best practices
Tired of social media overviews with no actionable takeaways? Do you want a specific to-do list you can implement immediately?
Objectives of this interactive, engaging and fun session include:
1. Five ways to makeover your LinkedIn profile and impress visitors.
2. The proper way to use your Personal Facebook Page for business.
3. The new rules of company Facebook pages and how to capitalize.
4. How to properly use Instagram for maximum business impact.
5. A strategy for creating compelling content that will engage your audience.
6. How to use Video and Images to rise above your competition!
Corey Perlman has been in the field of digital marketing for over 15 years. He started his career with the eCommerce division of General Motors, and after a successful book launch, started speaking and consulting in 2009. Since then, he’s spoken and consulted for brands such as Sysco Foods, Dale Carnegie Training, Cox Media and the Dallas Cowboys. He offers keynote presentations and hands-on workshops on topics including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Content Marketing. His latest book, Social Media Overload, hit the Amazon.com bestseller list in every major business category.