Thom Winninger’s “From Zero to Sixty: How to Create a Busy Speaking Schedule – And Have Fun Doing It”
January 13, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
9:00 am – 2:00 pm at Weber’s Inn in Ann Arbor, MI
- How to get busy in speaking
- Identifying and packaging your most powerful message
- How to become a celebrity in your niche
- Turning a speech into books, tapes, articles, training guides and a youtube channel
- Getting sponsorships/multiple speaking engagement with the same client
- Social media mania, how to get it, and how to keep the momentum going
- Becoming more that a one speech speaker
- Moving from workshops to seminars to keynotes or vice versa
- Creating a team on a zero budget
- and any other question you want answered!
Thomas Winninger has given 3000 Keynote Presentations, authored 7 books, 300 articles, 250 video training modules, traveled 6 million miles, is in the CPAE Speaker Hall of Fame, is a Cavett Award Recipient and is the Founding Chair of the International Center for Professional Speaking – Phoenix Arizona.