AM SESSION IS SOLD OUT! Register now before the afternoon fills up!
“I have plenty of video and don’t need any new footage” Said no speaker ever.
- Saturday, August 4, 2018
- 8:45 am – 12:00 pm or 12:15 pm – 5 pm (pick one or both).
- Washtenaw Community College Theater, Crane Language Arts Building, Room 175
- 15 minutes of raw footage – you can also make arrangements to have it edited separately
- Fee: $300
- Stage with curtain backdrop, lighting and sound
- Audience (small auditorium seating) – feel free to bring a guest
- Book your time slot at NSAMichigan.org/Events
- We need you to commit to a half day to provide an audience for your fellow speakers – good energy, positive support and opportunity to see our members in action.
- Lunch is included in the fee for speakers