By Babette Ten Haken, One Millimeter Mindset™, NSA-MI Member-at-Large
Your NSA Michigan Board of Directors is excited about our 2019-2020 season of seminars, Fireside Chats, Speakers Labs, Michigan Speakers Academy, and new programming currently being developed. As we wind down our 2018-2019 season, on May 11, under the superb leadership of President Breeda Miller, we have an opportunity to offer each of you.
Did you know that 50% of Members and Candidates attending a Saturday seminar end up attending 4-6 seminar events, each year? Have you ever considered purchasing a season subscription for all 6 Saturday seminars, which includes a post-event networking reception with light snacks?
The subscription rate is $225 and is available to all Members and Candidates. Here’s why this subscription rate becomes even more valuable to Members and Candidates, this year and moving forward.
The price of single admission tickets for our six Saturday seminars in 2019-2020 will increase by $10, effective July 2019. We have not increased pricing since 2006.
Our new single admission ticket rates will be:
- $55 for pre-registered chapter members (early bird registration)
- $60 for chapter members who do not pre-register by the Wednesday prior to the event
- $75 for pre-registered visitors (early bird registration)
- $85 for visitors who do not pre-register by the Wednesday before the event.
- The 6-seminar subscription rate will stay the same, at $225.
We’ve done the math for you. The $225 subscription rate is a:
- $105 savings over the $330 total early-bird Chapter Member rate for all six seminars
- $135 savings over the $360 total at-the-door Chapter Member rate for all six seminars
- $225 savings over the $450 total early-bird Visitor rate for all six seminars
- $285 savings over the $510 total at-the-door Visitor rate for all six seminars
If the subscription savings is not enough to convince you, take a look at the $$ you save by pre-purchasing a season subscription. First, you now get 6 seminars for the price of 4. Next, what you save over the cost of purchasing single event tickets covers a substantial amount (if not way more than) the cost of Chapter membership.
We realize that making an up-front investment in the Chapter is a big ask. However, since nearly half of you already attend 4-6 seminars per year, you have an opportunity to save money as you continue to support our Chapter the same way you always have!
Also, subscription tickets can be gifted to others if you are unable to attend a seminar. Just let Amy Jones, Chapter administrator, know in advance of the event.
And finally, if you also decide to invest your subscription savings into a Chapter membership, you get invited to Members-Only events, like our Fireside Chats, Learning Labs and Michigan Speakers Academy, and more new programs coming your way.
Are you as excited as we are for a tremendous finale to our 2018-2019 Chapter season? Then, we look forward to offering you even greater value and membership experience moving forward!
Babette Ten Haken ‘s Storytelling for STEM Professionals and Left Brain Thinkers speaking programs are created for organizations and associations who want to catalyze stakeholder success and customer retention. There is no better way than storytelling to bridge communication disconnects between professional disciplines, paygrades