- Excited about growing a successful speaking business?
- Do you want to be an engaging, in-demand, dynamic speaker?
- Would you like step-by-step instructions on how to get started, with the help of successful professionals to guide you along the way?
- Michigan Speakers Academy is the place, and 2020 is your year! Registration is now open with great early-bird savings.
In MSA 2020 you’ll learn from CPA chapter members who have built sustainable and successful speaking careers. Over the 11-month program, you’ll learn:
- Topic Development
- Presenting and Platform Skills
- Marketing and Branding
- The Business of the Business
- Product Development and Authorship
Sessions meet on the second Saturday of every month starting on February 8 and are interactive and hands on, with work between sessions to keep you accountable and moving forward toward your dream job. There will be an orientation session on the afternoon of January 11, 2020.
Register before November 30 and save $500, and be entered to win a 1-on-1 coaching session with one of our fabulous CSPs (valued at $250).
Register today. Share with your friends and mentors, and let’s build a bigger pie.
About the Author
You can learn more about Anne Bonney at annebonney.com.