Michelle Villalobos’ “Retreats to Riches: How to Profit from Small Events”
January 11, 2020 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
Retreat to Riches: How to Design, Fill & Profit From Small Events
Michelle will share with you a surprisingly simple and different approach to driving income and delivering impact through transformational small events.
Here’s a hint: creating a great event isn’t enough, you must also build a “big back end” to drive Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR) after the event!
Once you understand how to do this and create stability for the long term, you’ll have the opportunity to create more freedom, fortune, fulfillment and FUN in your business!
- How just 4 small retreats a year can easily generate an additional 6 figures in revenue to your business
- The #1 thing that every retreat MUST have, without exception (and most people don’t know about)
- 3 specific things you must know about your target audience to ensure that your retreat is compelling for them
- 7 no-cost marketing strategies to fill your retreats
- The key 2 elements of a “big back end” that will give you stability and freedom
- You’ll also see case studies and examples of successful retreat models from a wide variety of industries including wellness, business, marketing and personal development
- 8:15 – 8:30 – Registration and Networking
- 8:30 – 12:30 – Program
- 12:30 – Networking Reception
About Our Speaker
Michelle Villalobos, CSP, is a Personal Brand & Business Strategist, Professional Speaker & Mentor. She earned an undergraduate degree in Psychology from Dartmouth College in 1996, and an MBA from The University of Miami in 2004. She is a devout student of human nature, and is certified to administer and interpret the MBTI (Myers-Briggs Type Instrument). Michelle has consulted for companies like Frito Lay, Grey Goose and Walt Disney World Resorts, and has delivered hundreds of trainings, seminars and workshops for entrepreneur organizations and associations, like NAWBO (National Association of Women Business Owners), NSA (The National Speakers Association) and for companies like American Express, Bacardi and Lloyd’s of London. When Michelle isn’t on a stage or in front of a room, she’s probably reading, doing yoga, skiing or hiking in the mountains of Colorado.