Mike Robertson’s “No Power & No Point”
March 14 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
No Power & No Point: Why Your Slides Suck, and How to Make ’em Soar
Blaming PowerPoint for boring slides is like blaming a paintbrush for a bad painting.
Presentation slides have incredible potential that is untapped by almost all users. Mike Robertson is an innovative thought leader who views slides as an artistic canvas, and he designs slides that can make an audience laugh, cry, or gasp in wonder.
In “No Power & No Point,” Mike shares the deep, hidden wonders of PowerPoint and Keynote, sharing tip after useful tip that can make your presentations better immediately. From proper font choice to creative use of layers and interactive techniques that delight audiences, Mike will focus on every aspect of a presentation slide that can be tweaked and improved. You have NEVER seen a presentation on slides like this one.
- Learn dozens of tips and secret techniques, many of which are unknown or ignored, which will help your slides amaze and delight jaded audiences.
- Improve your communication effectiveness by learning to create slides that improve audience attention, reaction and, most importantly, retention.
- Add value to your speaking business at little or no cost to yourself…and added value means increased fees and better audience reviews.
- 8:15 – 8:30 – Registration and Networking
- 8:30 – 12:30 – Program
- 12:30 – Networking Reception