Lisa Ryan’s “Smiling & Dialing Your Way to Bigger Engagements, Higher Fees & More Fun”
September 14 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
Is it possible to take a brand-new list, from a brand-new industry, where no one knows you and you have no connections, and turn it into a six-figure speaking business one year later? Yes, it is and Lisa Ryan can tell you how it’s done.
After spending the first seven years of her speaking career focusing on general human resource (HR) audiences, she wanted to find a niche. After deciding on manufacturing and the trades (which was in her career background), she set to out to work. Today she has presented more keynote presentations at national conferences than she ever did as a generalist.
Want to know how it happened?
Join us and learn the exact process that Lisa used. Nothing will be held back, any question you have will be answered. Whether you are an emerging speaker, or an established speaker looking to break into a new market, this program is for you.
By attending this webinar, you’ll discover:
- How to affordably create your list of high potential prospects
- What to say to prospects in the first several contacts with them
- How to overcome picking up the “thousand-pound phone”
- The attitude to reject rejection and keep calling
- Follow up strategies to keep top of mind without being a pest
- How to use LinkedIn for prospecting
- The power of persistence and why 21 is your new magic number
- If you’re willing to put in the effort, you too can build a six-figure speaking business using the phone.
About Lisa Ryan
An award-winning speaker and author of ten books, Lisa works with her clients to develop employee and client engagement initiatives and strategies that keep their top talent and best clients from becoming someone else’s.
Lisa’s expertise includes: strengthening workplace culture, improving employee engagement, increasing customer retention, and initiating gratitude strategies (“Grategies”) for personal and professional transformation. Lisa’s participants enjoy her high energy, enthusiastic delivery and quick wit and they leave the session with ideas they are committed to acting on immediately to make positive workplace culture changes.
Lisa costars in two films with other experts including Jack Canfield of “Chicken Soup for the Soul.” She is the Past-President of the National Speakers Association, Ohio Chapter and holds an MBA from Cleveland State University.
- 8:15 – 8:30 – Registration and Networking
- 8:30 – 12:30 – Program
- 12:30 – Networking Reception