- This event has passed.
Lois Creamer’s “Book More Business! Make Money Speaking”
November 10 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm$45 – $75
8:15 – 8:30 am – Networking and light breakfast
8:30 am – 12:30 pm – Program
All attendees are invited to join us for a casual no-host networking lunch immediately following the program.
Go Where Meetings Matter – Ann Arbor’s Creative Conference Center
Ever wonder why some speakers “make it” and others don’t? It’s not a big secret.
Successful speakers know the secrets of increasing productivity and profits by creating systems. Success systems that work. Systems that are repeatable.
You will learn:
- Identify target markets – the quickest way to grow your business
- Qualify prospects faster and more effectively and be more productive
- Answer sales objections and close more sales
- Increase your bottom line by developing other revenue streams – “Aftercare”
- Get to the real decision maker and quit wasting time
- Increase productivity in your office and learn a repeatable process for getting and leveraging results
- Develop a memorable positioning statement that is key to your business
- Create a “kick butt” one sheet that will capture the attention of clients and prospects. Creating this is an exercise in core offerings.
- Create secondary marketing materials that will capture attention
- Identify social media platforms that are most important for speakers
Lois Creamer is a recognized industry expert working with speakers who want to book more business, make more money and fully monetize their intellectual property. She is the author of “Book More Business: Make Money Speaking”, 2017.
Clients include Chicken Soup‘s Jack Canfield; bestselling author of The Sales Bible Jeffrey Gitomer; Chairman of C-Suite Jeffrey Hayzlett; presentation guru Patricia Fripp and more.
Her expertise and no-nonsense style has led her to be invited to speak at over a dozen National Speakers Association annual meetings, NSA winter meetings and chapters. She has also presented at Canadian Association of Professional Speakers conventions and chapters as well as Global Speakers Association events.
Lois works with speakers in the areas of postponing, selling, social strategies and product creation. Prior to Book More Business, Lois worked in sales and marketing for the United States Steel Corporation.
Publications in which Lois appears include Forbes, Bloomberg Business, Speaker Magazine and The Wall Street Journal.