Speak More. Influence More. Earn More.
Excited about growing a successful speaking business?
Do you want to be an engaging, in-demand, dynamic speaker?
Would you like step-by-step instructions on how to get started?
You’ve come to the right place! Check out the Michigan Speakers Academy!
Accelerate your learning curve and take your business to the next level!
What is the Michigan Speakers’ Academy?
The premier resource for creating a successful professional speaking career.
It’s an in-depth, interactive program that takes you through the nuts and bolts of the speaking profession.
Whether you are a
How does it work?
Michigan Speakers Academy is an eleven-month cohort-based program, comprised of in-person instruction and virtual options. It’s facilitated by seasoned professional speakers who have built sustainable, successful speaking businesses.
What Will I learn?
The program’s curriculum is based upon the National Speakers Association’s Competencies. During this fun and exciting program, you will learn more about:
- Topic Development: How to choose a topic, identify your talking points, tailor, and customize content for your audience.
- Professional Awareness & Relationships
- Platform Mechanics
- Presentation Skills: The nuts and bolts of delivering a presentation or facilitating a workshop.
- Authorship and Product Development
- Managing a Speaking Business
Who Should Attend:
Aspiring, emerging and current professional speakers, trainers,
When and Where are the Sessions?
- 1/2 day sessions will be held after Chapter Seminars on the second Saturday of January, March, May, July, September, and November.
- Full-day sessions will be held on the second Saturday of February, April, June, August, and October.
- All in-person sessions will be held at Schoolcraft College’s VistaTech Center in Livonia, MI.
- The program will also include virtual and recorded sessions.
What is your investment?
Your investment is $2,499.00*. We have 3 ways you can invest in your speaking career:
- Super Early Bird Discount: Enroll and pay in full by November 30,
2019and save $500. PLUS – you’ll be entered to win a 1-on-1 coaching session with a CSP expert speaker valued at $250.
- Early Bird: Receive a 10% discount when we receive your full tuition payment prior to the first session on January 11, 2020. Your total investment is $2,249.
- Regular Price: Tuition is $2,499 beginning January 12, 2020. Registration closes on February 8th.
MSA tuition includes Chapter Candidate fees. Current Chapter Candidates can enroll at a reduced rate.
Need a payment plan? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll work with you.
*NSA Professional Member rate: $1,595 OR, if paid by November 30, $1,395.
- 11 in-person content-rich sessions
- Virtual sessions with guest presenters
- A series of homework assignments to keep you on track with your goals
- Professional video of your final class presentation
- Access to NSA-MI member-only events
- Candidate status with NSA-MI for one year, which gives you member pricing to all chapter events for the duration of your program
- Lifetime access to attend future Michigan Speakers Academy programs
Invest in yourself today. Share your story. Educate with your expertise. Make a difference in the work with your message. Make your mark.
Click here to start the process. Our MSA faculty is eager to get started helping you build and grow your speaking business!
Top 10 Reasons To Join The Michigan Speakers Academy
- Shorten your learning curve by working with successful professional speakers
- Receive one-on-one coaching from a personal mentor and academy faculty.
- Discover the elements to crafting killer keynotes, brilliant breakout sessions
- Hone your presentation and platform skills while receiving valuable feedback from industry experts
- Learn the essential elements of being a powerful storyteller
- Incorporate more humor, hands-on activities, and audience engagement in your presentations
- Create a professional speaker preview video to market your business
- Develop a network of like-minded peers and colleagues to support you throughout the program
- Build life-long skills that you can apply in many aspects of your professional and personal lives.
- Create new and profitable revenue streams