The premier resource for creating a successful professional speaking career. It’s an in-depth, interactive program that takes you through the nuts and bolts of the speaking profession. Whether you are small business owner looking to add additional revenue to your existing business or are employed full time and desire to take your career in a different direction. MSA is for you! The program’s curriculum is based upon the National Speakers Association’s Competencies. During this fun and exciting program, you will learn more about:
- Topic Development: How to choose a topic, identify your talking points, tailor, and customize content for your audience.
- Professional Awareness & Relationships
- Platform Mechanics
- Presentation Skills: The nuts and bolts of delivering a presentation or facilitating a workshop.
- Authorship and Productive Development
- Managing a Speaking Business
Sessions will be held on the second Saturday of each month from January – November:
- January session will be an orientation session from 1:00 – 2:30 pm.
- February, April, June, August, and October sessions will be from 9:00 am – 3:30 pm
- March, May, July, September & November sessions will be from 1:00 – 3:30 pm, following the NSA MIchigan chapter seminars.
- All in-person sessions will be held at Schoolcraft College’s VistaTech Center in Livonia, MI.
ProTrack & MSA Alum who would like to attend sessions should email email@example.com to request registration instructions.