Why do you need a sizzle reel?
From a Speakers’ Bureau perspective, speakers, coaches, trainers, and facilitators with professionally-produced sizzle reels are overwhelmingly booked at a higher rate for events. A sizzle reel is typically the deciding factor when a client is offered a selection of potential talent.
Who will do the filming?
Matt Bauer from Motivational Media has over 15 years of experience in digital multimedia production, motion graphics, voiceover work, graphic design, and audio production. He is also a musician and performer and has garnered over a million YouTube views.
How It Works
Come prepared to get the video you need to create your sizzle, demo, or promotional reel. This is a great opportunity to highlight parts of your program or to introduce a new program to your target audience and meeting professionals.
Package A: Just The Basics
- 12-15 minutes of professional quality unedited raw video footage
- 3-camera (4K resolution) shoot on a great stage
- Clear wireless audio
- Pre-event Zoom call on how to maximize and prepare for the showcase opportunity
- 2019 & 2020 MSA Participants – $135
- NSA-MI Members and Candidates – $350
- Non-members – $400
Package B: The Whole Kit & Caboodle
- Everything in Package A, plus…
- 2-3 edited clips with a lower third title for upload to YouTube or your website
- Opening and closing video bumpers with contact information including logo and website
- Titled and tagged keywords for optimized search
- Complimentary, individualized 20-minute consultation on how to best use your video footage and create the reel you need
- 2019 & 2020 MSA Participants – $250
- NSA-MI Members and Candidates – $475
- Non-members – $525
- When: Saturday, January 25, 2020
- Where: VisTaTech Center Auditorium at Schoolcraft College, Livonia, Michigan
- Time: 8am to 12pm
- Michigan Speakers Academy Participants are given the preference for time slots. Remaining slots are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Participants are asked to attend the entire session in order to provide an audience for other speakers.